No picture available :(
- 4 cl of Whisky Tennessee
- 8 cl of apple juice
1. Fill half of the glass with ice.
2. Pour 4 cl of Tennessee Whisky, Jack Daniel's for example.
3. Top up with 8 cl of apple juice.
4. Garnish with slices of green apple.
Tips & tricks...
To decorate with the green apple:
- Cut a slice of green apple and cut perpendicularly into four equal parts.
- Stack the four quarter slices in a fan shape and make an incision of two centimeters with a knife on the middle of one side.
The incision should be made on the four units simultaneously.
- Insert through the incision the 4 quarters of the slice on the edge of the glass.