No picture available :(
- 4 cl of Whisky Tennessee
- 2 cl of sugar syrup
- 10 leaves of mint
- crushed ice
1. Place the mint and sugar syrup in the bottom of a glass.
2. Grind the sugar and mint for 5-10 seconds.
3. Fill the glass with crushed ice and pour 4 cl of Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's for example.
4. Mix with a spoon for 5 to 10 seconds.
5. Serve with a little straw.
Tips & tricks...
Garnish with a mint head planted on the surface between two ice cubes.
Be the first to leave a comment !